DARKER THAN BLACK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Character and Why

2 posters

Go down

Favorite Character and Why Empty Favorite Character and Why

Post  Shadow-chan Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:48 pm

My personal favorite character happens to be Hei, the main character. My reasoning behind it is that Hei isnt like the other contracters, his abilities come from his sister who was a contracter while he was a human. Because of this he doesnt have to pay a price like the others do yet while he remains relativly human he is considered one of the most feared contracters out there: "The Black Reaper".

Hei's somewhat wide range of emotions and attitude is what draws me into his character, maybe it's because he still is somewhat a human but he is different from the other contracters that he encounters, he easily falls for people and ends up in sticky situations and has to get out of them. He is the most human out of them all.
Shadow-chan
Shadow-chan

Back to top Go down

Favorite Character and Why Empty Favorite Character and Why

Post  Admin Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:17 am

My favorite character is the same mine is Hei, and as shadow-chan said he is the main character of the series. Hes my favorite 'cause he isnt like most contracters he doesnt pay a price for using his EPIC power, and well his attitude suits his looks hes very calm.

Admin
Admin

https://darkerthanblack.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Favorite Character and Why Empty Hei

Post  Shadow-chan Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:47 pm

The power may be EPIC as you say but that is only half of it. Hei only really used the electric shocks when he had to as well as to save his own life. But at the end of the First series Hei used the second part of his sisters powers and reversed the negative power thus making the saturn and Jupiter ring weapons un-useable(SP?).
Shadow-chan
Shadow-chan

Back to top Go down

Favorite Character and Why Empty Re: Favorite Character and Why

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum